Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm A Bamboo Knitting Needle

I knew it. As soon as I started doing the quiz I knew what I'd be. And I was right. How cool is that? I love this quiz. I refuse point blank to knit with anything other than bamboo and preferably Inox Bamboo. I just love the feel of it. Warm and smooth and oh so comforting.......which has been very necessary the last few days.....Have a go yourself with this link:
What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm now not sure if I did have a stupid half hour on Sophie from Linen Print Collection or not. I redid it and guess what - same thing happened again. So I 'fixed' the pattern so it matches the back. I'll see how the right front goes. If it goes wonky again, then it's a problem with the pattern but at least I know how to fix it now. What a pain! Oh, and I might, just possibly, run out of yarn. I used part of a ball for my Strawberry Stripe Bag thinking that I needed 3 balls for Sophie when of course when I actually went to make it, I realised it needed 4. Will be a close call that's for sure. Ho hum.

It has been a lovely day today, very hot and sunny, so we went to the beach and ate chips on the pier and I won a cute Tigger soft toy on the machines. I just love being so close to the sea. There is something so magical about it. And I can never resist trying to win a new Eeyore or Tigger ;)

Custard wanted to say hello so here he is, just after working out how to escape from the maze we built him.

1 comment:

scarletprincess said...

Well Sophie is certainly sexy! It'll be wonderful I'm sure! I love the look of 'Ines' from that book... may have to buy it now! Damn more projects forming in my mind! i love your strawberry stripe bag too!