Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things Don't Always Go To Plan



Well Christmas didn't quite go as expected. I started being sick last Friday and could only manage to drink sips of water for 2 days. I did manage to cook our lunch on Xmas day and ate a small dinner. As I hadn't eaten for 2 days I managed that ok. I did have lots of pressies to cheer me up and here's a pic of my yarn goodies.

I perked up for a couple of hours on Tuesday so we had a very quick trip to the sales and only went in House of Fraser and then John Lewis. For the first time in ages John Lewis had a better selection of sale goodies, though HoF is a little cheaper. And here is the obligatory pic......



Unfortunately I'm still rather unwell and haven't been out of the door since. The only think I've wanted to knit is the lovely rabbit from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. He's almost done and to my surprise I've really enjoyed making him. I've never knitted a toy before but this was has been fun. Maybe it's being ill - who knows?

Hope everyone has enjoyed their holidays - preferably more than I have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow now that is quite the haul of goodies.

MandellaUK said...

Nice selection of yarns, both the sale bargains and the Christmas presents. Hope you're fighting fit again soon and able to enjoy it all.