Monday, June 20, 2005

It's Raining Knitting Supplies

Wow - a good day for my knitting collection. My order of discounted Biggy Print in Giddy arrived this morning from Tajcrafts.co.uk together with Family Circle Easy Knitting magazine. I only ordered it on Friday night, got an email Saturday saying they'd posted it. Now that is what I call good service. I'd never seeen FCEK before and was quite pleased and am thinking about subscribing.



AND I also got some gorgeous Biggy Print in Splash which is just the most gorgeous colour from another Rowanette who lives in Australia. So to Linda, THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH! It's lovely to receive something unexpected from a very kind and generous knitter that you've never actually met in person, although chatted to on the net. I think I shall make a scarf from it, though not yet, as Summer has finally arrived here and it's been gorgeous and very hot the last few days. And about time too I should think!

4 comments:

littlelixie said...

Yummy wool - and I love your blog. Going to add it to my list to read. Who is the hairy hotty with the hamster?!

RoxyK said...

Ta very much for the compliment. Much appreciated. The hairy hotty is my gorgeous husband and is most impressed with your comment. I expect he won't be able to fit his head through the door now :)

I've read your blog too now + it's fab. I'll be adding it to my list - as soon as I actually make one that is....

Anonymous said...

Dear Anita,
It was my pleasure. Other knitters have been very kind to me, and I figure it repays people in a nice, circuitous way,
Love Linda

Anonymous said...

PS MY daughter Lily aged 6 says can you post a picture of your chincillas sometime,please?
Love Linda