Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cor Blimey

Yes I am still alive. Not blogging but definitely doing ok. So much has been going on that blogging is way way down on the priorities. Gotta admit I love Twitter and prefer that. Nice and quick. Suits me down to the ground.

So what have I been up to? Well we moved into our newly renovated detached bungalow last weekend that has taken 6 months to renovate from when we purchased it. It needed everything doing but is just gorgeous now. We even had an extension built :)

Luckily we still had our old place to live in but still its been a hell of a slog. DH has been working all day then going straight to the bungalow every evening and working there all weekends. He's exhausted but the worst is over & we totally love living here. No darned stairs - yippee!! And a fab new south facing garden that Scruffs and me both adore :)

We live in a very quiet area with a lot of bungalows and a lot of friendly elderly neighbours. The man next door has 2 dogs which Scruffs loves and he gives Scruffs treats so he has a friend for life now lol.

Knitting is sporadic as you can imagine. My projects are on Ravelry though photos are really behind. I did manage to get some knitting out last night for the first time in a week which was a lovely feeling. Mostly though I'm too exhausted.

Things should start to slow down now, though there is a ton of stuff to move from our old place, some stuff to finish here and then our old place to sell. Oh yes, and we're still waiting on an oven. It's only been on order for a couple months........

I have been trying to read blogs but just haven't had time to comment. I'm here in spirit though! Would love to see you on Ravelry or Twitter. Have fun x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on moving into your bungalow! Heh - I'm the opposite. I'm avoiding Twitter like the plague and only stopping at Ravelry occasionally. :)

Madge said...

Congrats on the move! I'm not online much myself, anymore, but am delighted to hear you're in your new, improved home. Stay well, my friend. *hugs*

Curly Cable said...

Gosh how have I missed your latest post, Congratulations on your new bungalow :) and well done for finding the time to blog, Keep looking at all your fab projects on Rav, they are superb, especially the noro cardi

Take care Tracy x

PiaRom said...

Hi dear Roxy! Wonderful to hear you have shared! Could you please friend me on FB so that we can get in touch?! Thanks so much. I will add you to the giveaway of course and fingers crossed for winning the free seat, wohoo!